Your 2009 to 2015 Honda Pilot needs an Enlight HID Headlight kit. Lets face it, incandescent halogen bulbs are ancient history when it comes to lighting technology. Incandescent lighting is over 100 years old now. Its inefficient, dim and not very attractive. Why would you want such old and poor lighting in your vehicle? With the Enlight Xenon HID system (High Intensity Discharge), you'll be getting some of the most advanced HID lighitng technology, and most importantly, MUCH more light on the road. With our unique combination of rapid-start ignition technology, precision pure white bulbs, and premium power supply harness, the result is 250% more light output than your stock halogen bulbs. This means greater night time visibity and a distict new look for your Honda Pilot.
- 250% - 300% more light output than your stock bulbs*
- Clean PURE WHITE light appearance (NO BLUE TINT!)
- High Efficiency, Reliable Bulbs and Ballasts
- Latest ARC-II Sereis bulbs with improved warm up time and light output
- Intelligent RAPID START technology
- Superior Power Supply Harness with extensive water and corrosion protection
- Plug and Play installation - no splicing or cutting
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY (no BS, covers bulbs and ballasts)
Once you go HID you'll never go back!
Enlight Alpha Series HID System Contents
- (2) Enlight Alpha-35W Ballasts
- (2) Enlight ARC-II Series 6000k HID bulbs
- (1) Ballast Mouting Kit w/ bolts and zip ties
System Performance Specifications (with Enlight Alpha-35W Ballasts) *
Ballast Power Input: 38W
Ballast Power Output: 35W
Power Efficency: 90%
Processor: German digital ASIC 64-Bit microcontroller
Luminous Flux: 3000lm
Correlated Color Temperature (CCT): 6000K
* All specifactions subject to a 10% tolerance. Different measurement equipment may show variations.