Your 2014+ Scion TC needs an Enlight Alpha Series HID kit. Lets face it, incandescent halogen bulbs are ancient history when it comes to lighting. Incandescent lighting is over 100 years old now. Its inefficient, dim and not very attractive. Why would you want such old and poor lighting in your vehicle? With the Enlight xenon HID system (High Intensity Discharge), you'll be getting some of the most advanced HID lighitng technology, and most importantly, MUCH more light. With our unique combination of rapid-start ignition technology, precision pure white bulbs, and premium power supply, the result is up to 250% more light output than a standard halogen bulb. This means greater night time visibity and a distict new look for your Scion TC. This kit allows both HID high beam and HID low beam functionality due to the TC's dual-beam projector setup. That means your headlights will be much brighter in both low beam and higbeam mode.
- 250% more light output than your stock bulbs
- Clean PURE WHITE light appearance (NO BLUE TINT!)
- High Efficiency, Reliable Bulbs and Ballasts
- Latest ARC-II Sereis bulbs with improved warm up time and light output
- Intelligent RAPID START technology
- Superior Power Supply Harness with extensive water and corrosion protection
- Plug and Play installation - no splicing or cutting
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY (no BS, covers bulbs and ballasts)
Once you go HID you'll never go back!
Massive Photon Generator HID System Contents
- (2) Enlight Alpha-35W Ballasts
- (2) Enlight ARC-II Series 9012 type 6000k HID bulbs
- (1) Ballast Mouting Kit w/ bolts and zip ties
- (1) Alpha Series power realy harness
System Performance Specifications (with Enlight Alpha-35W Ballasts)
Ballast Power Input: 38W
Ballast Power Output: 35W
Power Efficency: 90%
Processor: German digital ASIC 64-Bit microcontroller
Luminous Flux: 3000lm
Correlated Color Temperature (CCT): 6000K
* All specifactions subject to a 10% tolerance. Different measurement equipment may show variations.
We dont have an instllation video for the Scion TC yet! Hopefully we will soon!