Now available with our new Alpha 50W ballasts!
Your 2015 Dodge Challenger needs an Enlight Alpha Series HID kit. Lets face it, incandescent halogen bulbs are ancient history when it comes to lighting. Incandescent lighting is over 100 years old now. Its inefficient, dim and not very attractive. Why would you want such inadequate technology providing your critical night-time visibility? With the Enlight xenon HID system (High Intensity Discharge), you'll be getting some of the most advanced HID lighitng technology, and most importantly, MUCH more light on the road. With our unique combination of rapid-start ignition technology, precision pure white bulbs, and power supply harness, the result is 250%% more light output than a standard halogen bulb. This means greater night time visibity and a distict new look for your Dodge Challenger. Besure to check out the VIDEOS Tab! FITS 2015 MODELS ONLY!
- 70%-140% more light output than your stock bulbs*
- Clean PURE WHITE light appearance (NO BLUE TINT!)
- High Efficiency, Reliable Bulbs and Ballasts
- NEW 2nd Generation ARC-2 Bulbs featuring improved chamber geometry, higher gas pressure, even faster start times and 20% more light!
- Intelligent RAPID START technology
- Superior Power Supply Harness with extensive water and corrosion protection
- Plug and Play installation**
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY (Alpha 50W kits have a 1 year warranty on bulbs and 2 year warranty on ballasts)
* Keep in mind the chargers come factory with a 9012 "High Infrared Reflector" bulb. These are a more advanced halogen bulb that puts out more light than a standard 55W halogen bulb. Typically around 1800 lumens vs 1200 lumens for other halogens. The Enlight HID system prodcues 3050 lumens per bulb. With the Alpha 50W ballasts, light output is 4300lm per bulb.
** Installation on the 2015 Challenger requires you to drill a 23mm hole in the headlight caps.
Once you go HID you'll never go back!
Alpha Series HID System Contents
9012 ARC-II Series 6000k Xenon Bulbs (2)
Alpha-35W or Alpha-50W Rapid Start Ballasts w/ 64-Bit Digital Microcontroller (2)
Alpha Series Power Relay Harenss (1)
Harware Kit with Brackets, Bolts and Zip Ties* (1)
System Performance Specifications 35W *
Ballast Output Power: 35 Watts
Ballast Input Power: 38.9 Watts
Power Efficency: 90%
Luminous Flux (6000k): 3000lm per bulb
System Performance Specifications 50W *
Ballast Output Power: 50 Watts
Ballast Input Power: 55 Watts
Power Efficency: 90%
Luminous Flux (5200k): 4300lm per bulb
Please use the guide below for installation. The Charger and Challengers have very similar installation processes. The wiring connections are identical.