Your 2016 Dodge Challenger needs an Enlight Alpha Series HID kit. Lets face it, incandescent halogen bulbs are ancient history when it comes to lighting. Incandescent lighting is over 100 years old now. Its inefficient, dim and not very attractive. Why would you want such inadequate technology providing your critical night-time visibility? With the Enlight xenon HID system (High Intensity Discharge), you'll be getting some of the most advanced HID lighitng technology, and most importantly, MUCH more light on the road. With our unique combination of rapid-start ignition technology, precision pure white bulbs, and power supply harness, the result is 250%% more light output than a standard halogen bulb. This means greater night time visibity and a distict new look for your Dodge Challenger. Besure to check out the VIDEOS Tab!
Please check your owners manual or open your headlight caps to check your headlight bulb type. We are finding that some 2016 models are using 9012 bulbs and some are using 9005 bulbs. Please let us know during the check out process which bulb your Challenger needs.
- 250% more light output than your stock bulbs
- Clean PURE WHITE light appearance (NO BLUE TINT!)
- High Efficiency, Reliable Bulbs and Ballasts
- 2nd Generation ARC-2 Bulbs featuring improved chamber geometry, higher gas pressure, even faster start times and 20% more light!
- Intelligent RAPID START technology
- Alpha Series power supply harness with extensive water and corrosion protection
- Plug and Play installation*
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY (no BS, covers bulbs, ballasts, and relay harness)
* Installation on the 2016 Challenger requires you to drill a 23-25mm hole in the headlight caps.
Once you go HID you'll never go back!
Massive Photon Generator HID System Contents
(2) Enlight Alpha-35W Ballasts
(2) Enlight ARC-2 9012 6000k HID bulbs
(1) Ballast Mouting Kit w/ bolts and zip ties
(1) Alpha Series power realy harness
1) Morimoti Anti-Flicker Capacitor Module
System Performance Specifications (with Enlight Alpha-35W Ballasts) *
Ballast Power Input: 38W
Ballast Power Output: 35W
Power Efficency: 90%
Processor: German digital ASIC 64-Bit microcontroller
Luminous Flux: 3000lm
Correlated Color Temperature (CCT): 6000K
* All specifactions subject to a 10% tolerance. Different measurement equipment may show variations.
Please use the guide below for installation. The Charger and Challengers have very similar installation processes. The wiring connections are identical.